What Is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnosis is a powerful tool to help you overcome limiting beliefs, past traumas, create your future and facilitate healing in the mind and body.
Hypnosis allow us to access and communicate with the subconscious mind, which controls over 90% of what we do and how we show up in our lives. All learning, behavior, and change ultimately take place at the subconscious level.
Hypnosis is a natural state of mind that everyone experiences every day, often more than once. In a hypnotherapy session, we can align your conscious desires with your subconscious patterns and beliefs to create the opportunity for desired change.
Prices and Packages discussed on consult call
HypnoMassage is a powerful integration of hypnotherapy and massage therapy. This wonderful blend enables YOU to re-connect to your true self. As your body is slowly relaxed and your mind is opened, you are able to release physical, emotional, mental stress, and heal unwanted feelings.
Areas of benefit offered for HypnoMassage:
- Anxiety and Stress Relief
- Pain Management
- Self Esteem and Confidence
- Total Relaxation
- Tension Headaches
- Pre / Post Natal
- Pre / Post Medical Procedure Anxiety
Prior to your session a short 20 min call is conducted to determine your specific needs and possible benefits that can be derived from HypnoMassage.
During the Session you will receive a customized hypnotherapy session while simultaneously receiving a relaxation based massage.
- You will expect to feel deeply relaxed, you will not "feel hypnotized"
- You will hear everything
- You will be in total control, conscious and focused
- You are responsible for your own motivation and participation
2 Hour HypnoMassage $225
Includes: Pre/Post Intake, 60 Minute Massage,
40 Minute Hypnosis
What can Hypnosis help you conquer?
- Pain & Chronic Pain Management
- Limiting Beliefs & Emotions
- Change Patterns and Behaviors
- Anger & Aggression
- Fears & Phobias
- Sadness & Guilt
- Jealousy & Shame
- Resistance to Change
- Assertiveness & Motivation
- Self Confidence
- Smoking & Vaping
- Nail Bitting
- Social Phobia
- Pre/Post Medical Procedure Anxiety
& the list continues!